PT Multi Arta Semesta (The City Hall Executive Club), will be Medan's premier private member club. Located within the historic city hall, The Executive Club will not only boasts the most comprehensive professional business and family facility available in Medan, but also will deliver the best leisure amenities and private dining that is currently available.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position :
Sales Manager (Sumatera Utara - Medan)
- Develops and maintains productive sales organization; creates policies and procedures for departmental operations.
- Hires and supervises inside sales personnel and field sales representatives; monitors production and achievement of sales quotas; assists and supports sales personnel and reps as necessary; creates incentive programs.
- Develops initial training programs for new personnel and provides ongoing training for all sales personnel and representatives.
- Assists in development of sales and marketing strategies with Marketing Communication Department and provides appropriate sales programs, promotions, efforts and events including goal setting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong leadership and preferably Managers specializing in Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and other languange.
- Pleasant personality, open to suggestion, shows evidence of problem-solving skill, and is self-motivated.
- Well-organized for any kind of administration and operational matter.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
Training Coordinator (Sumatera Utara)
- This position is responsible for the design and delivery of a variety of training courses.Involves creating pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs and seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in individual, team, business unit and organizational performance.
- Specific duties include preparation and facilitation of training courses both live and on-line and/or other interventions for employees to include the design of instructional materials for training designs and participant materials.
- Responsible for performing miscellaneous duties related to training and development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles is required along with knowledge of adult learning.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with comprehensive resume & current photograph to :
Keyword Job Search :
Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru di Medan Sumatera Utara 2011 | PT Multi Arta Semesta (The City Hall Executive Club) Job Vacancy 2011 | Training Coordinator Medan Career Opportunity